During the current COVID-19 crisis, our priority here in Malahide Credit Union is the health and wellbeing of our members and staff, their families, friends and the community which we serve.
I just want to reassure you that it’s business as usual here. We are open and we plan on remaining open for as long as it is safe to do so, so we can ensure our members have access to their funds when they need them.
In order to achieve this in a safe manner we have made some changes.
- We have introduced social distancing in our officer, with a maximum of two members in the branch at any time.
- We are sanitising all public areas on a regular basis and the counter spaces after each member’s use.
- We shall be splitting our team in two, working in isolation from the other team. This will ensure that if one of our team gets the virus, then we can keep the doors open with the other team. This will mean we have less staff in the office, so we would appreciate your patience at this time.
- Our opening hours will have a few changes and will be as follows:
- Monday 10.00 – 2.00pm
- Tuesday 10.30 – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 10.00 – 4.00pm
- Thursday 10.00- 5.00pm
- Friday 10.00 – 5.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays Closed
- Payments to members loan accounts can be made by card, without the need to come into the office. Please call us on 01 845 1400 during office hours
We are issuing online PINs to members so they can have access to all their accounts online – we issue all PINs via post.
You can apply for a loan via on our online banking, so members do not need to come to the office.
In a worst-case scenario situation where we need to close the doors to our members for a period, plans are in place to ensure our online services continue working as normal. They will be unaffected regardless of whether we are open or not.
We will keep all our members updated via e-mail, social media & on our website as the situation develops.
Finally, please take care of yourselves in this very difficult time, take care of your families and friends and people in the wider community.
Malahide & District Credit Union